The Society may nominate members to attend overseas conference, course or workshop, depending on availability of funds from external donation for this purpose.
Interested members should fill up the enclosed standard application form (or its photocopy) and send to the Secretariat for consideration by the Council at least two weeks before the Council Meeting prior to the conference etc. Each member can only apply sponsorship 2 times per year (1st Jan - 31st Dec) at most, otherwise, application will not be considered.
For successful applicants, either the drug company will directly reimburse the cost or the Society will reimburse the cost per receipt. Should there be no confirmation received from the Secretariat 3 weeks after the Council Meeting, please contact the Secretariat for clarification.
For reimbursement, please fill in the reimbursement form. Download Reimbursement form and send to the Secretariat.
1. 1st Asian Training Course in Stereo-ElectroEncephaloGraphy(SEEG), April 21-24 April, Singapore
2. 32nd International Epilepsy Congress, Barcelona, Spain, 2 - 6 Sept 2017
3. 33rd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, Paris, France, 25 - 28 Oct 2017
4. 3rd Congress of European Academy of Neurology, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 24th – 27th, 2017
5. European Stroke Organization Conference 2017, Prague, Czech, 16 - 18 May 2017 cum Stroke Center Visit at Klinikum Frankfurt Höchst GmbH, 19 May 2017
6. The XXIII World Congress of Neurology, Kyoto, Japan, 16-21 September 2017
Interested members please fill in the online Online nomination application on or before 10 April 2017