September 1, 2022
Feature of the Course:
• Focused on stroke imaging
• Providing interactive and realistic image-review tools to help interpret the neuro-imaging and formulate your management
• A regularly-updated platform to feature interesting new cases in the future
• 4 modules (20 cases) of the diagnostic imaging simulator, complemented by a series of online conferences coordinated by a multidisciplinary team of specialists
• Simulator allows users to practice in a real environment that replicates the work of specialists linked to diagnostic imaging. Once each case is completed, the user will receive the answers immediately with comments on both the structured report and the images, in order to strengthen the entire learning process
Registration open to the Hong Kong Neurological Society and Hong Kong Stroke Society members. To register, please log-in members area.